- powerful but whisper-quiet motor design;
- 2 optional grinding speeds;
- USB rechargeable and cordless.
Detachable diamond bit wheel
Three grinding port sizes and 2 adjustable speeds
Either your pet is large or small, cat or dog, you can always find the suitable grinding port size to better fit their nails. You can also control the grinding speeds based on pets reaction.
Powerful motor but low noise low vibration.
Our quality motor is powerful enough to round off thick and hard nails quick. The quiet buzz and whisper noise will not bother your pets napping. It’s less likely to frighten anxious pets.
USB rechargeable and environment-friendly NiMH batteries
How to Use
- if it is the first time for you to trim your dog’s nails, you should familiarize them with the device first. Turn on the trimmer, show him the tool, have him hear the sound, feel the vibration.
- Turn on the grinder. Start from low speed and choose the grinding opening size which best suits your dogs’ nail.
- Gently squeeze its nails to better reach out to fit the opening. It’s essential to trim in a right angle which follows the natural shape of the nail, especial if your dog has black nails.
- Do small steps to introduce the grindqing process at a time in a positive way. Give them tasty treats as a reward and use wards ofencouragementwhen they behave well, which will have them relate nail trimming to positive stimulus.
- When your dog finally get accustomised to this grooming process, you will better control the grinding speed.
What’s In the Box?
We offer 1-year warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee on N10 and are committed to providing our best service.
We have warehouse in the USA which will make us send fast delivery. Shipping time is usually 3 to 7 working days. There may be slightly delay in busy season or in similar pandemic.
After using it, you will need to remove the protective cap and wipe off the dust on the grinder with a cloth. The grinder part may require to be replaced after probably a one year if you use it weekly for one dog.