Replacement heads for groomest pet nail grinder n10 & n20.
- Made of diamond material, hard, durable and wear-resistant
- Easy to install
- Washable & Detachable
How to replace the diamond grinding head?
- Remove the protective sleeve of your current nail grinder;
- Grab the grinding wheel and pull it out with a little strength;
- Tuck the new one into the same place;
- Carefully put the protective cap back. Done
What's in the box
No, it only fits the regular grinders that the grinding bit is removable.
Well, it depends on how ofter you use it. It can usually last one year for weekly use. You will need to replace it when you find it much harder or take longer to smoothen your pets’ nails.